Cooking Classes in Provence
Driven by his generosity and desire to share, Jean-André Charial is happy to reveal his culinary secrets during cooking classes that run throughout the year. A perfect opportunity for lovers of fine food to master the savoir-faire of the great chef or simply please their loved ones, thanks to gift vouchers available directly on the boutique website.
Cooking classes at l'Oustau de Baumanière are held on Saturday mornings and at La Cabro d'Or on Sundays. You will meet in the kitchen at 9a.m and have the unique opportunity of spending time with our chefs. At noon, the class comes to a delicious end with lunch where you can savour the dishes you have prepared with the chef. Get out your notepads and pencils!
- • Limited to 12 people maximum (5 people minimum) at L'Oustau de Baumanière.
- • Limited to 10 people maximum (4 people minimum) at La Cabro d'Or.
Rates at L'Oustau de Baumanière :
- • €170 per person, including lunch
- • €110 per person, lunch only, for guest
Rates at La Cabro d'Or :
- • €145 per person, including lunch
- • €85 per person, lunch only, for guest
2 series of classes per year :
- • A Spring Program (from March to May), announced end of February.
- • An Autumn Program (from October to December), announced in September.
Information & reservation : by telephone from Monday to Friday +33 (0)4 90 54 56 52 or by email at email@example.com.
2018 : Spring cooking classes program at La Cabro d'Or
On Saturday, June 23rd: the vegetables of the sun in the olive oil of the Leases
2018 : Spring cooking classes program at L'Oustau de Baumanière
On Saturday, June 23rd: summer Kitchen